THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT (HEREINAFTER AGREEMENT) IS AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU (THE PERSON OR COMPANY WHO IS BEING LICENSED TO USE THE SOFTWARE OR DOCUMENTATION) AND IMEGAMEDIA, A DIVISION OF TRUEINNOVATION LTD, YULARA HOUSE, 16 ASHLEY DRIVE SOUTH, RINGWOOD, HANTS, BH24 2JT, UNITED KINGDOM (HEREINAFTER WE/US/OUR). THE AGREEMENT APPLIES TO ALL PRODUCTS / SOFTWARE / SCRIPTS / SERVICES YOU PURCHASE AND / OR COMMISSION FROM US (HEREIN SOFTWARE)
1. By using our Software you acknowledge that you have read this Agreement, and that you agree to the content of the Agreement and its terms, and agree to use the Software in compliance with this Agreement.
2. The Agreement comes into legal force at the moment when you place your order on our website, telephone, email or by any other means.
3. We are the copyright holder of the Software. The Software or a portion of it is a copyrightable matter and is liable to protection by the law. Any activity that infringes terms of this Agreement violates copyright law and will be prosecuted according to the current law. We reserve the right to revoke the license of any user who is holding an invalid license.
4. This Agreement gives you the right to use the Software on one website (one domain, one webstore) solely for your own personal or business use, subject to all other terms of this Agreement. Any distribution of the Software without our consent, including noncommercial distribution is regarded as violation of this Agreement and entails liability, according to the current law.
5. You may not use any part of the code in whole or part in any other software or product or website. You may not modify our code without the express permission of Imegamedia in advance in writing.
6. You may not give, sell, distribute, sub-license, rent, lease or lend any portion of the Software or Documentation to anyone. You may not place the Software on a server so that it is accessible via a public network such as the Internet for distribution purposes.
7. You are bound to preserve the copyright information intact, this includes the text/link at header of each script file (where applicable), unless written authorisation has been pre-granted to remove this information.
8. We reserve the right to maintain a list of users of our Software. This list may be used to notify you of any relevant information regarding urgent updates, new releases, new functionality, new services or any other information that we deem may be relevant to the users of our Software.
9. We do not offer any guarantees that our software is compatible with your systems or any of your enhancements or other modules. All clients are solely responsible for monitoring their own systems (e.g. license.txt) and ensuring that their software is valid, operational and has not reached its expiry date. You agree that you will not hold us liable for any damages (including any loss of profits/saving, or incidental or consequential) caused to you, your information and your business arising out of the use or inability to use or compatibility of this Software or its impact on your website.
10. We do not offer any guarantees that your account has been set up correctly e.g. specified account information, rates, or deposits. You are required to verify the initial setup and any further changes requested afterwards.You agree that you will not hold us liable for any damages (including any loss of profits/saving, or incidental or consequential) caused to you, your information and your business arising out of the configuration. All clients are solely responsible for periodically monitoring their own systems and ensuring that they are configured and work as expected.
11. We are not liable for prosecution arising from use of the Software against law or for any illegal use. From time to time we may be required to update our Software to comply with Regulatory, Legal or Finance Retailer issues beyond our control. You accept that this may impact what is shown on your website, however we will endeavour to provide advance notice of any such changes.
12. We reserve the right to change this license agreement at any time.
13. This License agreement remains effective until terminated. We retain the right to terminate your license to use the Software at any time, if in our sole discretion, you are not abiding by the terms of the Agreement, including, but not limited to, using the software without a valid license or if you initiate legal proceeding against us or if you have any unpaid invoices with us. You may terminate it at any time by destroying all copies of the Software. Termination of this Agreement does not bind us to return you the amount spent for purchase of the Software or any other services.
14. If you continue to use the Software after we give you notice of termination of your license, you hereby agree to accept an injunction to enforce you from its further use and to pay all costs (including but not limited to reasonable legal fees) to enforce our revocation of your license and any damages suffered by us because of your misuse of the Software.
15. You acknowledge that once the order process has commenced our resources are allocated (both people and systems) and that you agree to waive your right to cancel. All purchases are final. Please contact our helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org and request your refund noting that they may be considered on a goodwill basis.
THIS INSTALLATION AGREEMENT (HEREINAFTER AGREEMENT) IS AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU (THE PERSON OR SITE OWNER OR COMPANY WHO HAS REQUESTED THE INSTALLATION) AND IMEGAMEDIA, A DIVISION OF TRUEINNOVATION LTD, 1 POOLE ROAD, BOURNEMOUTH, BH2 5QJ, UNITED KINGDOM (HEREINAFTER WE/US/OUR). THE AGREEMENT APPLIES TO ALL PRODUCTS / SOFTWARE / SCRIPTS / SERVICES YOU PURCHASE AND / OR COMMISSION FROM US (HEREIN SOFTWARE)
1. The person requesting the installation has the suitable authority to request and schedule the installation of our software on the agreed website. The site owner agrees to take full responsibility for any impact on the website; including, but not limited to, the site availability, its users and any sales (at all times).
2. The site owner must ensure that a full system backup has been taken prior to the start of any installation. In the event of any major issues during the installation, the site owner may be requested to perform a restore of their website.
3. Any scheduled installation date should be treated as a 24-hour window in which we will endeavour to commence the installation or notify you of any alterations to the schedule.
4. If the installation is requested on a test site, then the installation will be performed on the specified site. The site owner will be required to transfer this environment to live once they have completed their testing and acceptance of the installation. If you do require us to perform this task after the installation then please ask us for a quote.
5. Our software is not guaranteed to be compatible with all systems. If in the event that your system is deemed to be not compatible with our software then we will notify the site owner as soon as possible. A refund may be considered on a goodwill basis and would be limited to the unused license fee cost (pro rata) and any unused installation costs.
6. If we identify that your system has been modified and requires additional development to make our software work then we will notify the site owner as soon as possible with an estimate of timescales and additional costs. If the site owner decides not to proceed then a refund may be considered on a goodwill basis and would be limited to the unused license fee cost (pro rata) only. Due to the transient nature of systems any estimates will be valid for 5 working days only.
7. Once you have been notified that the installation has been completed, you will be required to perform client testing and confirm your acceptance of the installation within 48 hours. If you do not inform us of your acceptance within this timeframe then it will be assumed that the installation has been completed to your satisfaction. Due to the transient nature of systems and the impact that any changes may have on functionality, any issues raised after this time will be chargeable.
8. Please note that we only offer support for our software during the installation phase. Once you have gone live with our software we do not offer any out-of-hours support or any SLA’s unless this has been purchased as a separate support service from ourselves.
9. Whilst we have extensive installation experience we will not be able to provide support for any other systems that are not part of our software module. E.g. Server systems, Server configuration, other third party software/modules, hosting issues, etc.
We are TrueInnovation Ltd trading as Imegamedia (“we”, “our”, “us”). We’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. If you have questions about your personal information please contact us.
What information we hold about you
The type of data that we collect and process includes:
Managing your Order / Account:
* Your name.
* Your address.
* Your order details.
* Your email address.
* Your IP address.
Processing your retail finance application:
* Your finance account details.
* Your finance options and settings.
* Your finance application details.
We collect some or all of this information in the following cases:
* You register as a member on this site.
* You place an order on this site.
* You fill out our contact form.
* You fill out fields on your profile.
* You use our services to show our retail finance software and process retail finance applications.
How your personal information is used
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
* For the purposes of making you a registered member of our site, in order for you to place your order or manage your account.
* For the purposes of using our retail finance software and processing your retail finance applications.
* Share your retail finance software usage data with your finance company for the uses of debugging and management information.
* Aggregated Data may be derived from your usage data which does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity
* We may use your email address to inform you of activity on our site.
* Your IP address is recorded when you perform certain actions on our site.
Other ways we may use your personal information.
In addition to notifying you of activity on our site which may be relevant to you, from time to time we may wish to communicate with all members any important information such as newsletters or announcements by email. You can opt-in to or opt-out of such emails in your profile.
We may collect non-personally identifiable information about you in the course of your interaction with our site. This information may include technical information about the browser or type of device you’re using. This information will be used purely for the purposes of analytics and tracking the number of visitors to our site.
Keeping your data secure
We are committed to ensuring that any information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable measures and procedures to safeguard and secure the information that we collect.
Cookies are small text files which are set by us on your computer which allow us to provide certain functionality on our site, such as being able to log in, or remembering certain preferences.
You have a right to access the personal data we hold about you or obtain a copy of it. To do so please contact us. If you believe that the information we hold for you is incomplete or inaccurate, you may contact us to ask us to complete or correct that information.
You also have the right to request the erasure of your personal data. Please contact us if you would like us to remove your personal data.
Data Privacy Manager: Maxine Moon
Email address: email@example.com
Telephone: 0845 463 4230
Acceptance of this policy
Changes to this policy
We may make changes to this policy at any time. You may be asked to review and re-accept the information in this policy if it changes in the future.
© Imegamedia is a trading name of TrueInnovation Ltd